VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:08:34 10/01/17 Sun
Author: -
Subject: Holy shit, we may be in for a long season, guys
In reply to: The Doc 's message, "Live Discussion: Ryan Gosling/Jay-Z" on 23:14:38 09/30/17 Sat

SNL's really in a bind here. They want to capitalize on all the success they just had at the Emmys, but they've lost the two writers who were mostly responsible for all the political stuff last season. With unchecked Anderson and Sublette, we may be in for a show rivaling the '09-'10 season in its awfulness.

That chicken sketch.....JESUS CHRIST, ANDERLETTE, YOU LIKE OLD MOVIES. WE GET IT. And ending the show with that Kenan sketch was like a direct kick in the balls to everyone here. And keep in mind this was the SEASON PREMIERE.
The best idea they could come up with was copying a sketch that did well the first time Gosling hosted. And not gonna lie, they legit ripped off the premise of that Pizza Hut sketch from a routine that the Sklar brothers did in their stand-up act.

And Luke Null....more like Null AND VOID, am I right? But seriously, I guess we have to wait until next week to find out if he's funny or not.

I'm trying to think of something positive here, and ...I got nothin' really. I can only agree with others and say the show kinda HAS to get better from here, because this episode really sucked. And I liked the majority of last season.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.