VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:56:35 02/08/08 Fri
Author: Martin Cedeņo (possesed?)
Subject: help

Hi there,
if any one could answer my question, please, I beg you so, I don't know what is going on, I keep experiencing panic attacks really often, and this morning as I slept, I experienced something rather bizarre, I felt as if I was floating on top of my body, however, I stopped at the ceiling of my appartment, it all started with a dream of sex, not explicit, but it was a woman seducing me, she was biting my neck and I liked it, I gave into it, then I felt something getting on top of me, and I as struggle to cry out for help, I felt my voice not to be so loud as I thought it should be, then, as I stared at my sleeping self ( or perhaps dying self? I'm scared...) I tried kicking myself in order to wake me up, but it didn't seem to work, luckily my mother awaken me, as I took a gasp of air, I woke up with a feeling of panic, anxiety, and cold, was I dying?
or please some one tell me what was going on, every time I see something significative religious, I get rather mad.or am I possesed by a demon?2

u can email me at

mexicanpunk_666@yahoo.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.