VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:22:53 01/11/04 Sun
Author: J.A from Madrid, received from Australia
Subject: A LETTER THAT EXPLAINS SYMPTOMS OF NON TRUE POSSESSION

This is a tipical letter of a person with a psychiatric problem. When you read the letter you will see how different is a case of true possession than this that is here:

"I want to be careful about giving you information about the latest black bat who is causing problems. It covets my wife (...) and I believe it uses telekinesis as well as God's science (will technology) This entity has to do whatever it is told to do, by anyone. It uses telekinesis to assault, sometimes everyone (incubus?) It possesses famous people like Indira Ghandi and Ronald Reagan. One name I know it has is Ian Barry Doolan (Brisbane). When my mother was pregnant with me and my sister Persephone it came back in time from (a city) and abducted her, with telekinesis. It can also stop time in a small space for a long time and when it does this it assaults everyone. Sometimes it infiltrates the CIA and the Vatican and because it knows about other universes people who should know better, get interested. If you would like information about this entity, or me, please contact me either at home (...) me at (...) I know about the demons Beelzebub and Mephistopholes but they rarely possess anyone and I do not believe they are evil, since they come from Jahweh. The bat entity also found out about them recently. If you could please reply to this email I would be most grateful. Thank you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.