VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:42:57 10/09/06 Mon
Author: georgia blauth (happy happy! joy joy! litererally)
Subject: Re: AMERICAS BEAUTIFUL FACES SC STATE MODEL SCOUT & TALENT COMPETITION
In reply to: DIRECTOR 's message, "AMERICAS BEAUTIFUL FACES SC STATE MODEL SCOUT & TALENT COMPETITION" on 08:24:42 03/12/06 Sun

>WWW.AMERICASBEAUTIFULFACES.COM
i read an article in my local newspaper and got your site i hagve one 40 paeants one state title many regonal many talent and had agent just did my last american girl boy pageant and won also entered local idol contest have 9 crowns many pictures send in owe it to mom at 5yrs old talent scout told me with glasses i would go no where my mom went to every doctor until one got me contacts and have won ever since need agent to push me! im on 2 cheerleading squadsnow basketball and still do pageants and love them and have lost also crowned at plenty people didnt want me and my sister to compete at she is 10 and has won little miss monticello raceway and many overall regianal and little miss preteen this year and myself also together we have over 100 sashes and many trophys probly 80total my brother used to win every compitition to he played piano and can back flip ten times into walking on hands now he wont do for mom we need agent again weve gone on casting calls like to send u our pictures and videos, we were in a documentary after john bonne we still cant find when it was aired and what channel. we had or i had a bad experience with my may pageant i won talent and guy on stage after girl just did eating disorder speach gave me trophy and said i was fat im 89lbs size 0 or 1 i still stood on that stage with smile so many people call my mom to send it in to talk show on pagaent, she hasnt done anything we never had so many calls to this day i feel famous! but i did win talent guess he need my contacts

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.