VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:40:34 10/04/05 Tue
Author: Laken Thompson
Subject: Local/State/National Pageant Judge

I am a Local/State/National Pageant Judge, I have been involved with pageants in the South Carolina Area for 18 years! I started compeating at the age of 6 months old and still competet to this day. My mother has also been a private pageant consultant since 1989 and Now we have a home based bussiness together in Gaston South Carolina and are working together as Private Pagent Consultants to meet every need our girls have. I am also a Pageant Modeling Coach, Talent Coach, and a Profesional Wardrobe Stylest. I am also a Sophmore in College earning a Bachlors of Science Degree! I am Ms. Gaston Collard Festival, The reigning Teen Miss Cayce-West Columbia, and Miss Plus South Carolina. I would love to Judge or MC any pagent local/state/or national. I promiss to give acurate scores and judge to my best ability. If anyone knows beauty it is me! If you need me to Judge a Pageant or any Beauty Competition Please contact me @(803)513-6992 Thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.