Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:14:40 02/07/10 Sun
Author: D-Rock
Subject: Re: Sucker punch to her stomach
In reply to: Pretty Girl 's message, "Re: Sucker punch to her stomach" on 09:38:01 02/05/10 Fri

This is for you D Rock or any one else wishing to offer an opinion. I'm buzzing so this is going to be a srange story. If you would encounter a cowgirl riding alone on the trail (Like Me), what would you do if you wanted to have her and she said that you would have to beat her up first?
--First I would hope she's wearing a skirt. Then if she is I would tell her I would love to beat her up, but only in the stomach!

I know you would have to completely punch the breath out of me before I would surrender. Would you punch her in her belly watching her double over and continue this until she could no longer stand?
--Yes in the belly but mostly upper cuts up the pit of her stomach organ making sure it hurts. In the belly, I 'd try to make her feel the knucles of my fist going all the way to her spine smashing her guts against it. And up the stomach organ making her feel like the pit of it is being knocked out of its socket and up into her lungs. And right in the navel angling upwards to make her feel like my fist is jamming the bottom of her stomach organ up into her esophogus and up to the back of her throat. The deep gutteral stomach and throaty, breathy grunts forced up and out of her would be exquisite. But the best part would be her sinking to her knees holding her busted up guts and bent way over with her skirt riding up and exposing her panty covered rear end.

Would you have someone hold her arms behind her back to allow you to punch her unprotected belly?
--No because I'd like her hands and body to be free to clutch at my forearm as my fist invades and impales her in the stomach and to bend over onto my fist as I drill her soft and tender guts without mercy. Its mostly the physical, audible, facial reactions I'm after. Holding her up would limit these.

Would you strip her prior to punching her or wait until she surrenders?
--I would prefer to leave her clothed especially in the cute cowgirl outfit with suede skirt and rodeo blouse.

Would you jab her breasts with your fist to be mean?
--No only her stomach would get the beating.

Would you pop her below her panty waistband?
--Maybe a few times but I know getting hit that low is pleasurable for a girl and does hurt much, so I'd be focused on the stomach area at, just below and above the navel, where I know it will hurt and devastate her the most. I want her stomach to hurt badley when I take her.

Let's refraze! I'm a cowgirl and let's say you are an Indian. I'm captured, totally naked and my arms are held tightly behind my back. What is my punishment?
--Mostly hard upper cut knucle punches up into the pit of your stomach organ until you either spit up mucous and stomach acid or no more deep gutteral stomach grunts come up out of you. Then you would be untied and let to fall to your knees doubled way over clutching your ruined stomach organ - or what used to be your stomach organ.

Bellybutton punches,
--Some, but mostly up the pit of the stomach

complete belly punishment,
--Something like that. More like completed stomach organ destruction

blows to my lower belly or lower (that would hurt),
--No, not too low. And I'd make it hurt more in the pit of your stomach

jabs to my breasts (another painful option)?
--No, your stomach would be my only target

Or, would you want me free standing so you could punch my belly,watch me double over and maybe collapse to my knees.
--Yes I would prefer that because watching you doubled over holding your tortured stomach with rear end way up is what would get me ready to take you from behind.

OK I would eventually collapse to my knees but I bet I
could stand up again.
--Not after I'm done rearranging your guts and knocking your stomach organ permanently out of its socket. You wouldn't be able to stand up strait again on your own for days.

I think I could take 8 or 9 belly punches before I had to surrender. What do you think?
--Maybe if everything I gave you was in the belly or lower. But I would go mostly up the pit of your stomach and they would be extremely slow, hard, and deliberate many times leeving my fist up your stomach and twisting and grinding it further and further up into the delicate little organ so each puunch by itself would be enough to finish you. I doubt you could take many of those before giving up your sexy backside to me. Not 8 or 9, I doubt even 4 or 5. But you would get at least ten before I would be aroused enough to do what i would want to you.

You said you've already punched out a girl, would you do it again?
--If the timing and everything were perfect like before. And it would always be up the stomach because the best sounds, reactions, facial expressions and after effects of bent over stomach holding with butt way up always come best from hard upper cuts up into the pit of the soft female stomach organs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Sucker punch to her stomach -- SG, 15:28:51 02/09/10 Tue
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.