VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: So disapointed in former Teen Jena Sims.She has taken the naked movie route. Go to voy.com/215218/ to see .This is going to hurt her charity I think. I don't know why young girls don't realize they don't have to go this route to get a job.

Author:
upset
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:52:36 08/30/12 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: No need to be disappointed in Jena. She is NOT in a "naked" movie. She is the star of a remake by famed director Corran, who discovered Frances Ford Coppola. She posed for an ARTICLE in playboy about the movie in panties and a top. She is briefly topless in the movie. Reese Witherspoon has been, Kim Basinger, Halley Berry - it is VERY brief and in context with the movie. There are no sex scenes. It is called Attack of the 50 Foot cheerleader, it is an awesome sci-fi flick. Jena's CHARITY was also featured on National TV on ABC - She still puts on her pageant of hope for children with disabilities or life threatening illnesses.

Author:
these are the facts.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:49 08/31/12 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I wouldn't want it to be my daughter. And what about the photo of her laying down wih her shorts pulled down to reveal her backside? That's not in this so called wonderful movie remake. It is what it is-she is having her photo taken with her clothes off. May not be all of them, but enough to look trashy.

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:25 09/01/12 Sat

[> Subject: Disappointed that she is in Playboy

Author:
No Name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:41:16 09/01/12 Sat

[> Subject: I had to see what all the fuss was about! Phhhhh! It's an interview in playboy not a pictorial! I've seen more skin in maxim! Saw her movie! Brief flash of her breasts! Big deal! I saw ALOT more of Kate Winslets in Titanic! No big deal! She can be my daughters role model still! Does lots of charity work and most USA winners can't say that!

Author:
Still respect Jena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:33 09/01/12 Sat

[> [> Subject: NUDITY-everyone's doin it these days

Author:
random
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:06 11/06/12 Tue

Meryl streep has, olivia munn, helen hunt, sandra bullock... the list goes on! xx

[> Subject: Still doesn't make it right?

Author:
For shame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:55:53 11/09/12 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.