VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Miss Tennessee USA and Miss Georgia USA Board

Miss TENNESSEE USA 2015
Kiara Young

Miss GEORGIA USA 2014
Tiana Griggs

National pageants State and Preliminary Pageants Pageant Related Web Sites Other Message Boards

Welcome all to the Miss Tennessee USA and Miss Georgia USA discussion board. This is a place where fans of both of these pageant systems can discuss in a mature manner these two pageants.
The Miss Tennessee Teen USA and Miss Georgia Teen USA pageants are very welcomed to be discussed here also.

(This board is an Unofficial one)

What is also welcomed here are civilised discussions, feedback, positive messages, and mature constructive crticism and opinions, not meant in a mean spirited way

What is not welcomed here, is bashing, of any kind and in any type of form, those type of messages will be deleted quickly and immediately.

Enjoy your time here at this forum

Miss Tennessee USA 2015: October 2-4, 2014 held in Clarksville, Tennessee
Miss Georgia USA 2015: November 20-22, 2014 held in McDonough, Georgia

Subject: How important is the headshot? Do I have to spend a lot of money on photos to compete?

Author:
Tennessee First timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:28 09/05/12 Wed

Replies:

Subject: Were there any Miss TN MAO contestants this year that would be good in Miss TN USA???

Author:
Curious to see if there were any favorites
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:02 08/12/12 Sun

Replies:

Subject: Miss USA - Georgia or Alabama

Author:
Stella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:27:36 06/12/12 Tue

I am eligible to compete for Miss State USA in both Alabama and Georgia... trying to get my bearing on the differences in awards, directors, competitors, etc.

Any thoughts?
Replies:

Subject: When I TN USA worshop?

Author:
just interested
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:10 08/20/12 Mon

Replies:

Subject: Spirit of the South, Heart of Tennessee, Voice of Tennessee, and Tennessee Motor Speedway Pictures are up. We will crown 8 new titleholders. Providing $8,000 in scholarships and entry fee assistance.

Author:
Mamie Jackson (Executive Director)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:14 07/27/12 Fri

2013 Contestant Pictures are up (click on link to view)

http://www.spiritofthesouthpageants.org/2013-contestants.html

Saturday, August 4, 2012 at 6:00 pm CST
Vanderbilt Student Life Center
Nashville, TN

Tickets are $15 and can be pre-ordered. Contact jacksonfog@msn.com or 615-428-588
Replies:

Subject: Can anyone confirm wardrobe for Tennessee? Heard opening number for Miss is gold or silver cocktail, red swimsuit. For teen, pink cocktail and blue or yellow swimsuit!?!?!?!?!?

Author:
Rocky top
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:29:19 08/01/12 Wed

Replies:

Subject: Who is the best Cosmetic Dentist in the West Tennessee Area?

Author:
I need a different smile before October!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:50 07/30/12 Mon

Anyone have any suggestions or first hand experience with dentist in the area?

Subject: So let's talk about something POSITIVE! Let's talk Teen USA and thoughts on Greenwood Girls

Author:
Any of them potential for Miss USA? Did you watch Teen USA 2012?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:31 07/30/12 Mon

Subject: Any thoughts on why Shanese didn't place at Teen USA?

Author:
disappointed.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:20:39 07/29/12 Sun

Replies:

Subject: Good luck to Courtney Smits Miss Georgia Teen USA -

Author:
You go girl!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:42 07/25/12 Wed

Replies:

Subject: DON'T FORGET TO WATCH MISS TEEN USA TONIGHT STREAMING LIVE!

Author:
p.s. Thank you Mod for removing that "other" stuff that was consuming this board!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:01 07/28/12 Sat

Subject: Meeting Courtney

Author:
Tara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:03 07/27/12 Fri

We met Courtney last weekend at Olive Garden and my daughter said it was the best day of her life because she finally met a real princess! Courtney was very sweet and very patient with my daughters and for that,I truly thank her!!!We wish her lots of luck in the Pageant in the Bahamas.
Replies:

Subject: Spirit of the South, Voice of Tn, and Heart of Tn. Pageants

Author:
Pageant is CLOSED!!! Ms. Jackson Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:27 07/16/12 Mon

Thank you contestants, family, and friends. Photos will be posted soon. There are several photos out. We have an amazing group of young ladies this year. This will be the largest pageant in the four years of SOTS. Please order your tickets. jacksonfog@msn.com/ 616-428-5888. Thank you
Replies:

Subject: Lets talk about Teen USA and who are our picks. Love the Georgia teen and can see her winning the entire thing. Also really love Utah and Nevada and rounding out the top five would be Delaware and Alabama. Anyone else have their front runners?

Author:
lets talk teen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:14:28 07/24/12 Tue

Subject: Any word on spirit of the south this year since they had so many girls place?

Author:
??
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:22 06/22/12 Fri

Replies:

Subject: Mac Duggal Coture Dress for Sale

Author:
Teen Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:21:09 07/15/12 Sun

For sale - a Mac Duggal Coture Dress for Sale - worn about 3 times - no significant staining or dirt. Size 6 not altered, but the zipper was replaced to make it sturdier. Style # 78364D - you can look it up for sale on most pageant dress websites. The color is blush. My daughter is 5'9" and wore it with 5 inch heels. Please message me and I can send a pic - not sure how to post a pic on here. Heavy Rhinestone - beautiful dress onstage. Retails for $1598 - will take $900. Message me at justkendall09@gmail.com

Subject: Tennessee Contestants

Author:
Tennessee Contestants
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:46 05/21/12 Mon

any news about possible contestants for Miss Tennessee USA and Tennessee Teen USA??? Anybody who stands out???
Replies:

Subject: Our Georgia Queens for 2012

Author:
Georgia peach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:17 01/03/12 Tue

Replies:

Subject: Who is the best Cosmetic dentist in Nashville? Veneers, Bonding and Whitening?

Author:
thanks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:45 06/27/12 Wed

Replies:

Subject: River Queen

Author:
Pageantpatty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:01:21 03/22/12 Thu

River Queen is this weekend...anyone know who is competeing?
Replies:

Subject: Tennessee

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:06:47 02/19/12 Sun

Replies:

Subject: Georgia and Tennessee in their Greek Goddess inspired glamour shots

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:24 05/26/12 Sat

Georgia

Tennessee

All pictures courtesy of the Miss Universe Organization L.P., LLLP / Fadil Berisha

Replies:

Subject: More Pics from TNUSA pageant

Author:
for TN fans!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:25:51 12/01/11 Thu

Replies:

Subject: New stage shots of Miss Tennessee!

Author:
for TN fans!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:23:12 12/01/11 Thu

http://www.pageantupdate.info/missusa2012/delegates/images/tennessee/walk2.jpg

Replies:

Subject: Georgia

Author:
Georgia peach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:52:27 01/25/12 Wed

Replies:

Subject: TM

Author:
PM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:54:10 06/21/12 Thu

Coaching with Ms Kelly Top Models -- No name, 13:48:13 05/22/12 Tue [1]

*** Coaching With Ms. Kelly ***

Book Your Winning Routines Today!

Top Models Coach Ms Kelly
Contact Tara tarawatkins1@aol.com
for lesson information

banners gone wild

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Subject: Will the pageant pics from last year ever be posted on the miss ga usa website?!?!?!?

Author:
Love GA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:49 06/12/12 Tue

Subject: The Georgia Queens (Jazz looks stunning here)

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:59:35 05/02/12 Wed

Replies:

Subject: Georgia with her dad

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:07:08 01/08/12 Sun

Subject: Congratulations!!!

Author:
Nonya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:03:52 06/04/12 Mon

Proud of Our Miss Georgia USA!! Well done Jazz!! You looked drop dead gorgeous!!

Subject: Samara

Author:
Danielle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:36 05/27/12 Sun

I personally think that Samara Ham is a role model regardless if she resigned or not. Obviously something serious was going on but none of you have a clue! She is a VERY respectable person and gorgeous at that. She will forever be MISS TEEN TENNESSEE and no one will EVER be able to take that away from her. She will go down in the books forever. She is my hero!
Replies:

Subject: Miss Georgia USA 2011 black macduggal gown

Author:
wvpageants26
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:47:02 05/01/12 Tue

Hi,
I know this is a long shot, but if anyone knows Kaylin Reque (or if she reads this board) please let her know that if she would be interested in selling her black macduggal gown she won Georgia USA in, I am very interested in buying it. I have been looking for this gown forever, and everyone says that it is out of stock :( Please contact me at wvpageants26@gmail.com. Thanks!
Replies:

Subject: what formers were at georgia usa? interested to hear anything about lisa wilson, brittany swann, jena sims..

Author:
jill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:01:46 11/24/11 Thu

Replies:

Subject: Tennessee and Georgia attending an event with some of the other delegates

Author:
Miss USA fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:03:49 05/14/12 Mon

Tennessee with New Mexico, Virginia, Utah, North Carolina and New Hampshire

Georgia with Arizona, Maryland, Florida and Massachusetts
Replies:

Subject: WILL THERE BE A SOUTHERN TENNESSEE PAGEANT???

Author:
OR ONLY RIVERQUEEN?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:41 02/12/12 Sun

Replies:

Subject: Rhinestone Heels

Author:
TrilogyCollection.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:34 03/05/12 Mon

Miss USA is right around the corner...and our new line of luxe shoes are perfect for a glamorous night in LAS VEGAS!

http://www.trilogycollection.com/customshoes.html

Replies:

Subject: When are the 2011 Georgia USA and Georgia Teen USA Photos from the pageant going to be put on the website?????

Author:
Would love to see them!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:43 01/18/12 Wed

Replies:

Subject: Erin Hatley, Miss TN MAO, is modeling for Tony Bowls right now after her great placement at Miss America! IS she the next Miss TN USA?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:42:46 01/25/12 Wed

Erin Hatley, Miss TN MAO, is modeling for Tony Bowls right now after her great placement at Miss America! IS she the next Miss TN USA?
Replies:

Subject: IT HAS TAKEN NEARLY 18 TIMES LONGER THAN WHAT TN SAID IT WOULD TO UPLOAD PICTURES FROM THE PAGEANT ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!!!

Author:
ARE THEY EMBARRASSED WITH THE WINNER? OR ARE THEY JUST LAZY?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:57 02/23/12 Thu

Replies:

Subject: Georgia glammed up a little

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:20:11 01/30/12 Mon

Replies:

Subject: Beautiful Sherri Hill Evening Gown for SALE!

Author:
New TN girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:00 01/19/12 Thu

Check it out here:
http://nashville.craigslist.org/clo/2807747564.html
Replies:

Subject: Anyone know how tall and age of the new Miss Georgia USA 2012, and if she competed previously in the pageant and also how the pageant went? And on a side noteI would rather its moderated this way, I can wait to see my messages on here than to go through that again

Author:
GA peach
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:38:18 11/23/11 Wed

Replies:

Subject: What will photos be posted or sent out for GA?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:46 01/06/12 Fri

Replies:

Subject: Georgia Teen

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:36 12/31/11 Sat

Replies:

Subject: Judges?

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:06 11/15/11 Tue

If anyone gets a program book at registration on Thurs (for GA USA), would you please post who the judges are?
Replies:

Subject: the fanatic one is here folks and i wanna take you to what we call here in georgia the chick-fil-a classic of pageants. here are my top 15 and 5 teens with opinions only of what ive seen at pratice, preview, and interviews. i will not list the colors or provide you with what the girls are wearing cause it would not be kind to do that until you see the show. dont get mad at me or my predictions simply create your own list. thank you from mr backstage pass himself. kaylin i gonna miss you and kristen yall have been flawless all year long and done great. KR you know we shares a mutual love for each other and your momma WINK WINK WINK WINK . Will post the Miss soon. gotta skeet for now.

Author:
Teen FaNaTiC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:36 11/18/11 Fri

TOP 15 TEENS in random order folks (my opinion only dont hate me please)

1. Mcdonough Teen: gorgeous beautiful brunette with an incredible figure. just gorgeous and sweet in person. silent killer with a nice wardrobe and beautiful eyes. loved her persona. just fantastic top 5. one to watch for. walk is a littl too forced but shes good. WINK WINK WINK WINK love her.

2. Atlanta Teen: watch out folks your dark horse just entered the room. lovely lovely lovely. nice slim build frame with a dynamite presence can sneak in for the win and take it.

3.) Duluth Teen: gorgeous brunette with a strong striking presence. beautiful girl with a lot of spunk. she will be great with some improvement. her photo does her no justice and she is spunky.

4.) East Paulding Teen: wish she would wake up on stage and wish she would be the competitior we all know she is. will be possibly in the top 5 has great stage presence but no personality during all this which is rare for her. but i like her WINK WINK

5.) West GA Teen: i was expecting punky bruster to walk in the building but this beauty bomb shell is another dark horse who could take it she is fresh upon the eyes in a darling type of way folks. you will be surprised because she is good.

6.) Warner Robbins Teen: great looking teen with fantastic, teeth, presence, beauty, and can move. has the ga teen look written down to perfection. can possibly be top 5. is amazing on stage and can win this.

7.) Sugar Hill Teen: gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous tall slim blonde cute as pie and will do well. love her fresh style of wardrobe pick and taste. looks great in swimsuit and really stood out in previews this morning. dark again folks.

8.) Snellville Teen: loosen up on stage and change the rigid shift motions and you will be fine. beautiful girl also another great figure and look in swimsuit. graceful but im a little distracted at times with the motion movement, but she is quite lovely.

9.) Stone Mountain: she worked it worked it out of the ball park man. not the best pic because she looks better in person. just wait and see folks just wait and see. she is a looker, taker, and all of the above. watch out for Stone Mountain. owns the whole stage. can sneak and win this easily. beyond brilliant creative out there wardrobe. stunning. WINK WINK.

10.) Motor Speedway Teen: has really did a rumper roo on me. hot swimsuit body smokes smokes smokes she is skiing on stage. lovely presence and dynamite steadfastness with remarkable energy and body. look out for this gal sensational. brilliant wardrobe. TOP 5 WINK WINK WINK WINK WINK

11.) Powder Springs Teen: the best looking face and is the face of this entire competition. she is gorgeous and will be in this game for sure. ignore her bad picture because she is another dark horse. this is the year of the newbies and she is a newbie making a strong statement. watch out.

12.) Northeast Atlanta Teen: wowzer nice photo and beautiful in person. looks just like this photo will be in my TOP 5. she very well might be your winner folks WINK WINK WINK. stunning but a little on the short in

13.) North Gwinnett Teen: calm down gal you are coming across worried about something that I can't put my hand on. beautiful girl but not in her element or something. will be very good and can possibly be ga teen usa but not going to win it this year. beautiful swimsuit figure.

14.) Newnan Teen: Strong strong strong folks but wrong wrong wrong wardrobe choice for you. hope this doesnt hurt you tonight but expect this gal to be in top 5. doing great but needs to ease up a little too programed and its obvious.

15.) Martinez Teen: oh she is my absolute favorite and what you see is what you get. she looks identical to this pic has an amazing figure and moves very well on stage. like like like and dig this girl all the way. nice wardrobe and great team. top 5 maybe
Replies:

Subject: Can we get a picture of our beautiful new Georgia Teen?

Author:
Please and thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:59 12/11/11 Sun

Replies:

Subject: Georgia with Santa Claus

Author:
fly on the wall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:25:06 12/20/11 Tue

Replies:
  • no pic (NT) -- fly on the wall, 00:01:47 06/03/12 Sun

Subject: How tough is GA USA?

Author:
Alexandra Watkins
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:40:48 12/16/11 Fri

How tough is the GA USA competition compared to FL USA? I have competed before for florida but am moving to GA and am interested in trying a new state and director.
Replies:

Subject: Miss Teen Georgia Johns Creek? What do you think?

Author:
love to watch pageants
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:51 12/10/11 Sat

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Miss Tennessee Teen USA 2015: October 2-4, 2014
Miss Georgia Teen USA 2015: November 20-24, 2014

Miss TENNESSEE TEEN USA 2015, Hannah Greene

Miss GEORGIA TEEN USA 2014, Noelle Hughley

All Photos are courtesy of Miss Tennessee USA and Miss Georgia USA

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.