VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: Tiffany?

Author:
Nicci
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:11:26 12/09/02 Mon
Author Host/IP: ccxlate9.co.chesterfield.va.us/208.0.9.9
In reply to: LMAO 's message, "Re: Tiffany?" on 20:24:07 11/30/02 Sat

>Like I said before, I have slept with Nick and
>am/remain friends with him. He is a slut, but I don't
>think badly of him at all. After all we are on the
>Groupie Central board aren't we?! I mean that's kind
>of the pot calling the kettle black.

Okay I love coming here, if I ever need a laugh all I have to do is look up Nick Carter or BSB...and I get some side splitting comedy.

How the hell is he the slut...okay maybe slut is a really strong word, how about...TYPICAL. He isn't doing anything that most 22 year old guys aren't doing, so what! Hell he's cute, sexy as hell and RICH!! I'd do him...and he wouldn't even have to be sweet to me. LOL!
You guys are funny, or have really great imaginations. Its like those that are offended, expect him to be the sweet and innocent Nick that they read about in the FAN FICTION. That ain't him...he's a normal, horny 22 year old guy. Let him screw whoever he wants (as long as they're willing). I know I'm gettin' in line.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Tiffany?someone
(h21n2fls33o1007.telia.com/213.65.122.21)
15:48:46 12/14/02 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.