VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: Okay. So....what about the rest of the guys??

Author:
Lep Cat
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:23:21 10/27/04 Wed
Author Host/IP: NoHost/68.76.166.251
In reply to: Ghodes Groupie 's message, "Re: Okay. So....what about the rest of the guys??" on 22:50:32 10/20/04 Wed

I'm sure Joe will be crying in his beer tonight to learn that you don't feel the same about him anymore. You have to forgive me for assuming you were so hot for Joe. It's just that when I read the various message boards you post on and all you can talk about is Joe and ask questions like does Joe prefer blondes or brunettes (the answer is neither he likes them shaved or at least neatly trimmed) and then post your photo asking people if they think Joe would like you or not sort of makes me think you are more then a little obsessed. I have nothing against banging some rock star if that's what you want to do. Hell, I've got a few I wouldn't mind having myself but I don't sit around and flood message boards with questions like that. Who cares if Phil gets a divorce? If he's the man whore you think he is then what does it matter if he's married or divorced. Who cares what his and Anita's relationship is like? I'm pretty sure they both went into it with eyes wide open if not call it a learning experience. Who cares what Kristine looks like? If Joe's gonna screw around he'll screw around regardless of what she looks like. Rock stars don't care about that. They can have all the beautiful women they want.
One last thing here about celebrity drama. You seem to think they have such turbulant lifestyles and no one else does. My friend just found out he has cancer. He went for a check-up because he wasn't feeling good and they found a problem and when they examined him further the results have come back there's nothing they can do. Tell me something that dramatic in Joe's life or Sav's or Phil's or any of the Leps. Rick lost his arm, so have a lot of people. 20 years ago and he's over it now. Steve died, very sad but hardly unexpected. Even Joe said that himself. A divorce 8 years in the making is not a daily change. Nor is it dramatic.
You know, when I first started reading these boards I felt so sorry for you cause people jumped all over you every time you posted. Now I see why they do. Please get yourself some help. There's a big bright world out there and I think you should get out there and enjoy it and find yourself a nice guy and settle down and be happy and stop worrying about def leppard so much. They are big boys and they can take care of themselves. And if you still wanna gossip about them fine, but don't sound so damn petty about it. Thanks.

>I didn't say I was happy about Phil getting a divorce.
> I just said it was long overdue because even though
>Phil is one of the biggest womanizers, Anita was never
>a good match for him. He seems to be very smitten
>with this other woman who is supposedly carrying his
>child. If he's happy with her, then he should be with
>her.
>
>Joe use to get me going but he's let himself go in the
>past few years and his attitude has worsened so it's
>makes him not as attractive as he once was to me...
>
>Yes, I know average people having daily changes in
>their lives as well but most are not nearly as much or
>as dramatic as celebs...
>
>...and to answer curiouser's question....I haven't
>heard an exact due date but it's suppose to happen
>before the end of this year...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.