VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Re: Murderdolls

Author:
setting the record straight
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:53:43 11/19/03 Wed
Author Host/IP: cache-rl02.proxy.aol.com/152.163.252.226
In reply to: CatHouse 's message, "Re: Murderdolls" on 04:05:42 09/01/03 Mon

>In Japan they do it in the bathrooms of clubs with the
>girls , and there was a story about Wed doing it ON
>the dance floor with a couple of groupies in Tokyo ..

Wednesday on a dance floor! Ha! That's funny and total lies! And groupies! I suppose you didn't read his "public comment" on groupies...he was asked

Q: What`s the difference between a japanese groupie & an american groupie?

A: "I don`t know. They`re all stupid. Japanesse groupies are short with slanted eyes! I think they are all stupid!" - Wednesday tells it like it is

And a blonde with big boobs!!! Even funnier! He HATES blondes! You should do more research before you start posting LIES!

I have been to TONS of MD shows, I've been backstage, on the bus, watching from a distance, and I have never seen Wednesday doing anything more than talking to fans! Now the others...I will not even respond to that! Ha! But yea! ;) @cough, cough@

Funny how people "think" they know a band member, when they don't have a clue! One last thing, does it even cross your mind for a moment to stop and think that when you see any of the guys "talking" or "sitting" with someone that they may be in the middle of an interview or perhaps they are friends? Why do you automatically think "groupie". I mean, I understand if their tounges are down each other's throats, but come on! Please! Like that is even the case! If it were, I would think there would be pictures to back up your stories! At least I know I would be snapping away if I saw any of the guys publically "making out" with someone! @snap snap@

Okay, I'm done!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.