VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: THE NELSON TWINS READ THIS WEBSITE!

Author:
Does anyone remember?
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:03:07 03/12/02 Tue
Author Host/IP: cache-mtc-ah04.proxy.aol.com/64.12.96.169
In reply to: Sheila 's message, "Re: Nelson Twins" on 07:54:21 03/11/02 Mon

People who've been visiting this site for a long time might remember this. About two years ago, Matthew Nelson posted a message here in response to someone who said that she saw Gunnar with a stripper-type of bimbo. From what I remember, Matthew denied that Gunnar dated those type of women, which is laughable because stripper-type bimbos seems to be Gunnar's type. Then someone else who said she got an e-mail from Gunnar posted Gunnar's e-mail address, and I think Matthew was a little annoyed by that but it seems like Gunnar gives out his e-mail address freely, so what the hell is the big secret. I don't remember the e-mail address but I remember it was an AOL account. Gunnar seems to spend a lot of time on the computer so if Matthew was here, it goes without saying that Gunnar has been here too. Both of them will probably read this, and I think that's too fucking hilarious. Anyway I'm just a neutral observer amused by all of this. I don't have an agenda to get in the Nelson twins' pants. (These guys aren't my type at all.) I don't have an agenda to try and get in their inner circle by running a website for them or acting like I'm their No. 1 fan. (I have better things to do.) Whoever this Tana is, she needs to get a fucking grip and stick to her fan site if she can't handle hearing anything "naughty" about the Nelson twins. And just what are you doing here anyway on a groupie site if you aren't looking for juicy gossip and sex stories? Did you expect to find stories here about the twins going to church? GET REAL!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: THE NELSON TWINS READ THIS WEBSITE!Dane
(newt.westat.com/198.232.250.51)
13:28:57 03/13/02 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.