VoyForums

Sunday, February 17, 09:09:44pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:30:37 11/21/18 Wed
Author: Christie (Happy)
Subject: New Irish Dance novel published

I'm excited to tell you that I just published "Sound the Warning." This is an historical fiction book about the Penal Laws during the 18th century in Ireland. The target audience is 8-14 year olds, but older kids like it too. I don't know about you, but in all my history courses here in the USA, I never even heard of the Penal Laws. It wasn't until my daughter became an Irish dancer that I learned about them. I thought that today's children need to hear about this historical period so I did something about it! My characters are USA twins(one of whom is an Irish dancer) who time travel to Ireland and have all sorts of adventures there, so it's a fun read for children. They come away from the book having learned a lot of Irish culture and history. If interested, the book just went live on Amazon.com. Here is the link:

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="https://www.amazon.com/Sound-Warning-Children-World-Book-ebook/dp/B07JPLQRS6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542198224&sr=8-1&keywords=books+christie+sever">https://www.amazon.com/Sound-Warning-Children-World-Book-ebook/dp/B07JPLQRS6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542198224&sr=8-1&keywords=books+christie+sever</a>

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.