VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]
Subject: Separation and Hope : part 13

Author:
tomboone
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:12:58 06/24/08 Tue
In reply to: tomboone 's message, "Separation and Hope : part 10 and 11" on 20:08:19 06/22/08 Sun

part thirteen

Later that evening while everyone was outside talking Harm caught Sarah in the kitchen to talk to her. He wanted to explain to her why he was dating Cassandra. That he had given up all hopes of finding her.

“Sarah, we need to talk about this.” pleaded Harm.

“Talk about what Harm? That once again you lied to me. When were you going to tell me about her Harm? We made love last night and you told me you love me. Then I find out you have a blond bimbo on the side.

It’s Jordan all over again. She was gone and you came to me. Your friend wasn’t here with you, so you turned to me. And once again you’re leaving.” yelled Sarah.

“I’m sorry Sarah. I tried to find you for four years. I finally gave up. I thought I blew any chance I had with you. I thought you had moved on without me. That was the only reason I started dating Cassandra.

I just didn’t want to spend the rest of my life alone. I never realized how important you were to me until you weren’t there anymore. I’ve missed you so much.” wailed Harm.

“What do you mean you had no way of contacting me Harm? All you had to do was log onto the computer and e-mail me Harm!” yelled Sarah in total disbelief.

“I didn’t have your e-mail address Sarah. How could I? You were gone before I got back.” whined Harm.

“Do you have your computer here with you Harm?” asked Sarah knowing that he did.

“Yes, it’s up in my room. I always take it with me.” replied Harm wondering why she wanted his computer.

“Get it! I’ll show you how easily you could have contacted me if you really loved me.” ordered Sarah shaking her head in disbelief.

Harm went upstairs and retrieved his computer. He brought it back down and opened it up. In the meantime Sarah had retrieved her computer out of her office and had it set up.

“Do you remember my e-mail account?” asked Sarah.

“I think so.” replied Harm.

“Try to e-mail me.” ordered Sarah.

Harm type ‘Sarah marine@JAG.org’ in the address line. He then typed ‘Hello Sarah, How are you? I miss you very much. Where are you? Harm.’ He then sent the e-mail.

“Lookie here, I have a mail. Gosh, it’s from Harmnavy@JAG.org. I wonder what it says.” smirked Sarah at the sound announcing that she had mail.

“I don’t understand.” replied Harm in confusion.

“It tells me that you never tried to e-mail me in the last five years Harm. But I’ll give you a break and assume that you didn’t remember my e-mail address until just now.

I know how forgetful a man of your advancing years can be. There is another way you could have used to send me an e-mail.” explained Sarah.

Sarah took the computer from Harm. She went to the e-mail page. She then clicked on the e-mail address book. Harm had it set on the local JAG e-mail address book. It only contained those people working at JAG headquarters Hawaii.

Sarah changed the e-mail address book from local, Hawaii, to the global JAG e-mail address book. It listed everyone associated with JAG worldwide. She paged down to MacKenzie, Sarah and clicked on her name bringing up her address.

She stepped back to look at Harm. He had followed along with what she was doing. He felt like an ass. He had known about this option, but hadn’t realized that his computer had been set to the local e-mail addresses the last five year. No wonder why he couldn’t find her.

“All you had to do was e-mail me Harm. I’ve been right here in the same place all along.” sighed Sarah in disgust.

“I’m sorry Sarah. I didn’t realize I was on the local setting. The IT people always set up my computer everywhere I went because I couldn’t find people. I never realized that they never set it to the global address. No wonder why I couldn’t find you.” moaned Harm.

“I suggest you find Veronica and spend as much time getting to know her as you can Harm. She is a special child. You’ve missed so much of her life. You’re going to be leaving her soon. It will make her happy.” ordered Sarah.

Sarah didn’t want to be anywhere near him at the moment. She was upset and disappointed that Harm hadn’t stop to think. If he had surely he would have worked the problem out and come up with a solution.

“What about you Sarah?” asked Harm.

“What about me Harm? You’ve decided to move on again.” replied Sarah. She didn’t want to be having this discussion.

“I’ve missed you Sarah, more than I can possibly tell you. I want to spend some more time with you too.” whined Harm.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Harm. Your girlfriend won’t like it.” moaned Sarah.

She didn’t like the way she was feeling right now. It had been more than five years since she had seen him. She had been skittish when he first arrived. But slowly everything came around until they made love Christmas Eve.

But that all change when his girlfriend showed up. She felt like a fool once again. Once again she had shown him how much she loved him, but was hurt in return. She didn’t know what she was going to do.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Separation and Hope : part 14tomboone12:18:33 06/25/08 Wed

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.