VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: fanfic help!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:46:01 03/28/09 Sat

Hello Everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the story that has Mac coming back from Austrilia because she's divorcing mic due the fact that he wasn't nice to her. Mattie's end up babysitting her children! Can anyone help?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
..."wasn't nice to her..." Snort. He beat or at least hit her. On more than one occasion. The boy's name is "Nat" short for Nathaniel. When the story begins, he's about 4, his sister is younger. When Mac finally is able to get away and returns to DC, she and Harm are reunited at a JAG picnic. Mic follows her to DC, confronts her, she lands in the hospital. I believe it's on fanfiction.net. (NT)janlaw19:49:18 03/29/09 Sun
Do you know the name of it? Because I would like to reread it. (NT)Sophie06:30:37 03/30/09 Mon
The name of it is "Long Time Gone" and it is at ff.net. Inside for URLJeanaz822:47:40 03/31/09 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.