VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: "A case file of memories" - what a clever lawyerly-like phrase! Inside for some sites.

Author:
janlaw
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:21:03 04/14/09 Tue
In reply to: Rita 's message, "Fanfic: They Can't Take That Away From Me 3/3" on 00:26:19 04/13/09 Mon

The most active sites besides fanfiction.net that I'm aware of are the HBX and allthingscatherine. Also, at least one other writer is posting on JAGhaven and the yahoo Shipper site. Although the readership overlaps, there are some fans who for whatever reason favor one or more site over another. There are at least two other sites that are still active, but as far as I know they feature non-H&M stories. you can email me if you need any of the URLs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Wonderful story. Seemed like it could have been part of the show. Always loved this song, Fred & Ginger movies are fun movies. This was also the only sing that they did 2 different movies. (NT)Sophie08:44:51 04/16/09 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.