VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Yet Another Person Searching for Fics

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:53:39 05/11/11 Wed

I've noticed you guys have been pretty awesome at finding fics for others on the board so I thought I'd see if you could help me out. There are 3 that I am thinking of and have been looking for but can't find. I've put the descriptions of what I remember below. Any help with titles, authors, and where to find them would be appreciated soooo much!

1. Harm gets diagnosed with some form of leukemia and he and Mac get together while working through it. (I remember one detail where he's worried about not being able to give her children because of the radiation or chemo).

2. It's immediately after Bud's accident in Afghanistan and Harm and Mac go with him to Germany and meet Harriet and Little AJ there. H&M come to the realization that they should be together. Bud is (understandably) upset about losing his leg and resents Harm and Mac finding each other while he's hurt. Harriet gives him a talking to.

3. While Bud is away at sea Harm helps Harriet with the new house and they have an affair. It includes before Bud loses his leg and continues until after he comes home.

Thanks again in advance!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
Re: Yet Another Person Searching for FicsRosie14:39:40 05/11/11 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.