VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tue, Jan 25 2022, 6:50:50 PSTLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10/ 1/05 1:18:23pm
Author: KJ
Subject: Still hanging in there
In reply to: Stacey 's message, "Re: Emergency! Dying squirrel" on 10/ 1/05 9:49:58am

Got some of the water solution into her last night, nursed her through the night (while nursing MYSELF - food poisoning) and she ate a little this morning, so I suppose we're starting to swing back into the mend.

This is an adult flyer. I figure about 4 years old. I couldn't really see if her skin was tenting (I think I kept grabbing the wrong part of the body. Those squirrels are notorious for that) but she did seem to feel better once given the rehydrating solution. Will see about the esbilac - I am not able to drive due to illness, will see if I can get someone else to help.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> my squrriel is dieign i think it is because we gave it 3 day old milk what do i do? -- kassiy duff (tarrified), 04/ 7/07 10:32:34pm

we have a baby squrriel and i feed it 3 day old milk twice today and now its dieing what do i do?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: my squrriel is dieign i think it is because we gave it 3 day old milk what do i do? -- Marilyn, 04/ 7/07 10:55:37pm

>
>we have a baby squrriel and i feed it 3 day old milk
>twice today and now its dieing what do i do?

Hi Kassiy, My best advise is to go to NFSA.US. There is lots of information there about caring for rescued flying squirrels. Good luck with the little one.

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.