VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Mk1 chopper

Author:
John Ross
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wed, Jul 03 2013, 3:09:04 GMT-4

Hi, my mum recently dug out her old Raleigh chopper that she got for Christmas 1970, from sutcliffe cycles in preston, she remembers it costing around 30-40. I have took a few photos of it, she hardly used it and it has been in a shed for a lot of years, as you can tell by the photos. She is thinking of selling the bike as it is I have suggested bringing it back to its former glory but as everything on the bike is as it was when it came out of the shop albeit in worse condition even the tyres. Which have held pressure surprisingly, also she still has the original 'care for your chopper cycle' booklet. If it is possibly could you give me an indication of how much it would be worth roughly?
I look forward to hearing from you, many thanks John.

How do I attach pictures!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.