VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: What, specifically, are you seeking clarification on? It seems like this is not an abstract question and there is something in particular you want to know. Why don't you just ask it here?

Author:
Don't be coy or vague
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:47:18 02/11/17 Sat
In reply to: would really love some clarification 's message, "Is there anything else that has the complete "rules" that are frequently discussed on these boards? Rules like "these aren't rules, only guidelines", "you actually have until the end of the calendar year to move up in grades", "a prelim first expires after a couple of years and you have to start over"..." on 07:20:32 02/11/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Sorry, thought I was pretty clear, was not meaning to be coy or vague. I listed three examples of things that are not in the rules in the link provided but which I have seen on this board in particular several times over the past few years. I was asking if there was any official clarification that these things that I mentioned are true.

Author:
PP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:22 02/11/17 Sat

For example, the rules in the link provided state that Novice is open to "Competitors who have placed
1st, 2nd, or 3rd, in an adv.
Beginner category & have
never placed 1st in Novice." That, to me, would seem to indicate that Novice is NOT open to dancers who HAVE placed first in Novice. Yet I have seen people state that this is only a guideline and that it is up to the TC to move or not move even if the dancer has placed first multiple times. I was asking if there was somewhere where this extra information, that this is only a guideline or that the dancer has until the end of the calendar year, is available from NAIDC or some other governing body. I don't care particularly either way but it is a little confusing.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.