VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: The printers were not working because of the spotty Internet in the school

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:14:56 04/23/17 Sun
In reply to: Just a suggestion 's message, "Thank you Horgan for a nice feis day. Not sure I'm a fan of taking a photo to have results. Having them printed is better" on 06:20:42 04/23/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: My daughter wears glasses and her vision is so bad she can not wear contacts. I find that Judges comment discriminating... does she say lose weight to get highr on toes to others!!! these are kids and they should not be shamed for something they have no control over..

Author:
annoyed mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:13 04/24/17 Mon

Glasses rock!!!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Maybe....just maybe...the wearing of glasses are not the issue. Maybe the glasses were not secure on her face (there are ways to deal with that). Maybe they were distracting in that they were bouncing and slipping. Maybe the dancer repeatedly adjusted them while dancing.

Author:
Another viewpoint - but agree with initial assessment of that judge.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:52 04/24/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Interesting that almost the whole post about this particular judge has disappeared. I was happy to read the many posts earlier in the day that made me realize I was not imagining things!

Author:
Had a similar experience
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:31:14 04/24/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: I was thinking that I saw this bet then couldn't find it. Now I understand the post about the glasses.

Author:
thanks for mentioning
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:35 04/24/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Was just a notation of the score sheet to recall the dancer? Like i have seen "purple dress" etc. vs meaning it as a criticism? I would share with feis as an FYI to them.

Author:
to go along with the other comments
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:12:20 04/24/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Not sure why my original comment was removed, but the exact comment was 'glasses distracting' so I do not think that it was a reminder of which dancer. Also her glasses are not glued to her face, but they are secure. They didn't fall off and she doesn't touch them.

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:27 04/25/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: This is unfortunate- I would definitely share with feis for their consideration when they hire their ADJs next year.

Author:
Hope it doesn't happen in the future
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:11 04/25/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: A comment above yours had to be removed. When I have to delete a comment, all replies that are indented below that one are automatically deleted by the system. There's no way around that, unfortunately.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:51:57 04/25/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.