VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Not sure why my original comment was removed, but the exact comment was 'glasses distracting' so I do not think that it was a reminder of which dancer. Also her glasses are not glued to her face, but they are secure. They didn't fall off and she doesn't touch them.

Author:
--
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:04:27 04/25/17 Tue
In reply to: annoyed mom 's message, "My daughter wears glasses and her vision is so bad she can not wear contacts. I find that Judges comment discriminating... does she say lose weight to get highr on toes to others!!! these are kids and they should not be shamed for something they have no control over.." on 12:40:13 04/24/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: This is unfortunate- I would definitely share with feis for their consideration when they hire their ADJs next year.

Author:
Hope it doesn't happen in the future
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:11 04/25/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: A comment above yours had to be removed. When I have to delete a comment, all replies that are indented below that one are automatically deleted by the system. There's no way around that, unfortunately.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:51:57 04/25/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.