VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: In CA most of our restrooms are now gender neutral so no problems!

Author:
mm
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:21:03 04/26/17 Wed
In reply to: . 's message, "The good news is that you were not in North Carolina where the daughter would have been arrested for "not using the bathroom of the gender identified on her birth certificate"." on 16:27:27 04/26/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: What daughter? The OP stated that a woman, not the one who was called a bitch but another woman altogether, used the empty men's room. I've seen this done at feiseanna in the past and it was no big deal.

Author:
old timer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:21 04/26/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Been there, done that!

Author:
Oh it's cranky time!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:54 04/26/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: Right? What's the ratio of females to males at a feis? Reserving 50% of the bathrooms for what may amount to 10% of the humans present makes no sense.

Author:
if you gotta go you gotta go
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:53 04/27/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Been to feises that they actually changed the signage from mens to womens with some of the restrooms to account for this but the were clearly labeled.

Author:
If he walked in on a women- probably would have called a pervert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:17 04/27/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think in this day and age it would be silly to expect a woman who really needs a bathroom to wait in line while the neighboring bathroom stands empty. I would think nothing of using an empty men's room with no men in it if I needed it.

Author:
common sense
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:24 04/27/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I agree but I also wouldn't stop any men from entering. I would be in a stall, and if I didn't want to see them at the urinal, I wouldn't look. It's certainly not ok for women to take over the men's room and block men from using it.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:39 05/01/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nobody blocked any men from entering the men's room. A woman used a completely empty men's room. A man came along as she was walking out, and he entered. The mother who was called a bitch by the musician was a few feet away from the door, putting on her dd's wig. Where did you get the idea anybody blocked the door?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:35:57 05/02/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.