VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Been there, done that!

Author:
Oh it's cranky time!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:09:54 04/26/17 Wed
In reply to: old timer 's message, "What daughter? The OP stated that a woman, not the one who was called a bitch but another woman altogether, used the empty men's room. I've seen this done at feiseanna in the past and it was no big deal." on 19:54:21 04/26/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Right? What's the ratio of females to males at a feis? Reserving 50% of the bathrooms for what may amount to 10% of the humans present makes no sense.

Author:
if you gotta go you gotta go
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:53 04/27/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Been to feises that they actually changed the signage from mens to womens with some of the restrooms to account for this but the were clearly labeled.

Author:
If he walked in on a women- probably would have called a pervert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:17 04/27/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I think in this day and age it would be silly to expect a woman who really needs a bathroom to wait in line while the neighboring bathroom stands empty. I would think nothing of using an empty men's room with no men in it if I needed it.

Author:
common sense
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:24 04/27/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I agree but I also wouldn't stop any men from entering. I would be in a stall, and if I didn't want to see them at the urinal, I wouldn't look. It's certainly not ok for women to take over the men's room and block men from using it.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:39 05/01/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nobody blocked any men from entering the men's room. A woman used a completely empty men's room. A man came along as she was walking out, and he entered. The mother who was called a bitch by the musician was a few feet away from the door, putting on her dd's wig. Where did you get the idea anybody blocked the door?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:35:57 05/02/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.