VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Exactly. Have seen families depart full of indignation, telling all who will listen that the old TC is the reason their child has not met their dance goals. A year later some of these families are asking old TC to take them back. She will take some back but not the ones who talked trash about the school and her dancers when they left. Always take the high road if you can, as you never know what the future holds.

Author:
Irish memories are long
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:36:31 05/29/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Totally agree you never now who I the teacher is friends with here and abroad.... Have the common sense to leave the school on good terms and tell the teacher in person ... reality is you will see them in person again your actions and choices will have an impact on you in the long run your new teacher may find out the way you left the last school and be careful with you not to be the next victim ...

Author:
Dance mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:03 05/29/17 Mon

Know all the on and outs about a school
Before you leave or you may be out longer then 6 months if it does not work and you switch again.. then you become one of those families who switch schools when ever

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Or maybe this is an activity involving CHILDREN and some schools are way too intense?

Author:
A little perspective please
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:42 05/29/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: I don't understand your point. I suggested people take the high road, because you never know what the future holds and I have now personally seen several families ask our TC if they could please come back. She takes the ones who handled the situation with dignity and didn't trash her and her dancers when they left. What does that have to do with this activity "involving CHILDREN and some schools are way too intense"?

Author:
puzzled OP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:12:25 05/30/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.