VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: You are assuming much here; TC frequently missed classes; never attended a major with DD and very rarely went to feis and when TC did attend, it was to judge, not watch dancers. In this case e-mail was what worked for us.

Author:
clarification
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:14:46 05/30/17 Tue
In reply to: Dance mon 's message, "I think a letter is okay for some but if your teacher cared about you or went the extra yard to teach. Watch you at a Feis I would call or tell in person because the other parents and students will complain about your approach at leaving more than the teacher and people can be rude and add to the teachers fire .., Are we teaching we end relationships by a letter or email?" on 19:52:27 05/29/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Agree completely. This was the case when we left. TC never attended feis unless she was there to judge or if her family members danced. Over the years so many families left and the size of the school seems like it cant sustain itself. I wonder how much longer they can stay open. Never had regrets.

Author:
Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:46:58 05/30/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Agree! This can not be summed up with a blanket response. Handle the best you can is my advice. Most likely if someone is leaving they are unhappy for some reason.

Author:
Don't Judge.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:03:29 05/30/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.