VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Trivial to some but not to a young hardworking dancer

Author:
Mom of young ID
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:04:42 06/11/17 Sun
In reply to: perspective 's message, "Honestly, the things people complain about. When dd was in PW, medals hardly ever came on ribbons, and if they did it was just 1st place. If you want to hang them, it's a simple enough thing to thread some ribbon through the loop." on 15:30:02 06/11/17 Sun

Although I ageee that there are more important things in life than ribbons, I can see the OA point....some kids are not only young but also might work really hard and only have the opportunity to attend a few feisanna. If they are not going to earn a trophy it would be nice if they could at least have a ribbon on medals to put around their neck. Trivial to some, but significant to a young dancer!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Then mom, put the ribbon on for her/him. In 15+ years of feising we've gotten medals without ribbons and my dd didn't blink at it, even as a little girl. BTW when she earned a medal overseas, that one didn't come with a ribbon either.

Author:
Guess which one she cherishes?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:31 06/14/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.