VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Never Forget

Author:
!!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:05:49 07/07/17 Fri
In reply to: Wanna get it right this year 's message, "Any word on what room # to slip the check under the door?" on 13:50:54 07/06/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: There was punishment - she couldn't teach for a year. The merger was to make sure the kids weren't affected for something they had no part in. Can we stop beating a dead horse please

Author:
Unnecessary drama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:23:42 07/08/17 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: She did teach though and attended championships! Didn't miss a beat and a slap in the face to her students who may have earned their spots but can never quite be sure if it was bought. Especially the ones who stopped placing first after!

Author:
Just sayin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:53 07/08/17 Sat

Brought it on themselves

[> [> [> Subject: What about the dancer who placed second behind the cheater school. I guess she may wonder always -was i suppose to be the champion?

Author:
Will never know- cheaters hurt all involved
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:24:08 07/09/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: If it's any consolation I have heard that at least one Champ dancer blogged about how this caused her to doubt her placements at a major, very sad really. These dancers did feel the after effects of the cheating by the teachers. Something of which they had no control.

Author:
X
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:42 07/09/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: That is very sad. I wish this teacher had believed in her dancers enough to let them place on their own merits instead of trying to ensure 'success' the way she did it. I also wish that for once this region would take some kind of stand against cheating and punish it.

Author:
she's a very poor role model
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:12:32 07/10/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: The "cheater school" had no champions. The note went under the wrong door- that's the point. If it went under the correct door we would never have heard about it.

Author:
But yes, this is old and boring now
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:49 07/10/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: You are very naive if you think the time they were caught was the first time they tried to cheat.

Author:
X
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:54 07/10/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Interesting choice of words. There is not one "Cheater" school involved here. There are two. The school that slipped the note under the wrong door AND the school for whom the note was intended

Author:
Just sayin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:01:48 07/11/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: that should be the discussion. Integrity of the judges. A teacher can ask for any favors they want. A judge who grants that favor is the real culprit here.

Author:
Police 5 judges or 500 teachers?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:31:39 07/11/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Teacher is a judge

Author:
!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:54 07/11/17 Tue

In this case the two teachers at CT school I believe also have their ADCRG. So basically i am led to believe they were doing this for a long time with fellow Teacher/judges.

You help my school out, then next time I am judge, I will help out your school.

How to prevent this? Judges can't be active teachers.
Sneaks will always find a way.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: If you are caught cheating you should be stripped of your adcrg.

Author:
Might make some think twice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:40 07/11/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: what is cheating? "hey, keep an eye on my dancer, she's really good". That's cheating? Or advocating for your dancer? Ask the middle school teacher to give your child a little extra attention. Is that cheating?

Author:
Judges need to ignore the requests. Simple.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:53:46 07/12/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Slipping a check under the door is cheating:

Author:
no question about it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:22:34 07/12/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: The incident involved a note not a check. You are fabricating facts.

Author:
From that school, in the know.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:56:47 07/12/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: promise of payment is just as guilty as payment

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:03:38 07/13/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: It wasn't a promise of payment. It was a list of dancers' names. Sometimes it's just best not to post when you don't know what you're talking about.

Author:
itk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:52:25 07/13/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I thought it was as a list of dancers competitor numbers which would be what s jusge would have to work with in order to do favors.

Author:
X
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:50:58 07/13/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Wrong door!?!? Did someone really do this or is this just a rumor?

Author:
If going to cheat, double check room number
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:44 07/11/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: A well-known NE ADCRG really did this. Slipped it under the wrong door.

Author:
truth is stranger than fiction sometimes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:44 07/13/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: ^^^^^^^^THIS.

Author:
Yep
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:36:59 07/09/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.