VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: O's in Hartford

Author:
Mom
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:44:12 07/11/17 Tue
In reply to: Mom 's message, "New England O"S" on 14:13:04 07/05/17 Wed

In the past they have spilt solo's for some on fridays, and then some on saturdays. It had been boys, and some younger girls fridays, and then more solos of 12 above I think on saturday. Then ceili would be sundays. I wasn't sure if they were trying to change it, and if ceili would be on sunday again like traditionally it had been. We have always danced on friday, then did ceili on sunday. I have family coming over from oversees and want to see them dance, so trying to give them an idea of the schedule so as they can make plans for their trip. I know usually booking for hotels come out next month so just trying to figure out a little ahead of time, if I will need a hotel room for more than 2 nights, or if I can go back and forth.

Thank you for any information you have. Out of town now so when we get back I can ask the teachers as they may have a little more knowledge, but don't want to bombard them as Nationals just wrapped up.

Again thanks so much

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.