VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Interesting: at our school it is a big deal to get selected to be on the ceili team. I did not know other schools had trouble with this

Author:
SR Parent
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:58:40 07/13/17 Thu
In reply to: 0 's message, "in my dds former school it was required. If you want to do solos, you must do any and all teams that you are asked to do (figure, ceili, mixed teams). Team fees in excess of $2k, not including costuming, wigs, shoes." on 19:41:59 07/12/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: I had wished it was a positive experience for my dd but after years of terrible team classes they became something many dreaded. We joked that we were summoned to be on a team. A few toxic team members and TCs who don't know how to lead with positivity was a terrible mix.

Author:
Long story
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:06:59 07/14/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.