VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: In the southern region they have a lot of "second chance" feises.LIke 2 feises in one day but I believe they still need to get the firsts. We are midatlantice and sometimes don't have group splits into the mid 20s and do not give any credit for seconds in large groups

Author:
never seen it
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:56:06 07/17/17 Mon
In reply to: Tallgirl1 's message, "I apologize for not already knowing the answer to this (I tried to research online before posting!)...in Grades, does a dancer "move up" if they place 2nd in a group of more than 20? Does that 2nd "count" as a 1st? N/T" on 12:14:00 07/17/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: As it should be. When dd was in the grades she often had groups of 35+. Her very favorite feis in those days was one that gave only one 1st, one 2nd and a handful of 3rds in a group of 30+ dancers. Those placements meant more to her than the ones where half the competition was placed.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:47:31 07/18/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.