VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Thank you to the Stillson School for a great day!

Author:
DM
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:46:51 07/22/17 Sat

Very well run feis! I'll look forward to next year!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Agreed!

Author:
m
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:03:42 07/23/17 Sun

It was a lot of fun! Especially loved the charity Treble Reel-a wonderful cause and terrific dancing. On another note, does anyone know if marks were provided at the feis (missed them if they were!) or if they will be available on efeis?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Well run ... would be nice if you placed a few more in Prizewinner.. group or 20 with 1,2,3 in each maybe place 1,2,2,3 ,3,3 and a few 4.th like most Feis do.. people travel a distance to go and enjoy it but with just 3 placements I think was a major let down for a lot of dancers .... I would pass on this next year not worth the $$$

Author:
Dance mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:47:17 07/24/17 Mon

Let down

[> [> Subject: We've got some trophy's and medals in the basement if you're just looking to buy some bling.

Author:
seriously?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:53:34 07/24/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Are you kidding... It was a comment and yours is rude.. Would people be happy with just 1,2,3 in Prelim and Open... I think not...

Author:
d
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:36 07/24/17 Mon

DD

[> [> [> [> Subject: Unfortunately if a judge placed the dancers in order-

Author:
NH mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:01:03 07/24/17 Mon

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th.... like they do in Prelim and Open, the medals would have to be given that way. They couldn't give a 2nd place medal to a dancer who scored say 79 in the reel, then also to another dancer who scored 76 in the reel (if that was the next hightest score)- it wouldn't be fair to the dancer who score the 79. The only way that would work was if both dancers scored a 79- then both would get a 2nd place medal. It would be up the feis organizers whether they wanted to extend medals to placements other than top 3. Placements in the grades are different than placements in Champs.

[> Subject: I think the poster was just making and example of an open group of 20 dancers and only three place not the top 50 percent

Author:
Dance m
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:41 07/24/17 Mon

:)

[> [> Subject: The poster specifically said Prizewinner

Author:
Not Open
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:11 07/25/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: She/He was making a comparison.

Author:
Ad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:49 07/25/17 Tue

If they only placed 3 dances out of a group of 30 in Opens or Prelim, then those dancers would be equally disappointed. And then to have to pay to have the scores mailed to find out how your dancer placed is ridiculous.

[> Subject: I agree a few more placements in grades would be nice, no bling needed...!!! Just placements

Author:
dd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:11 07/25/17 Tue

dd

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.