VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: One of O'Shea Chaplin's locations is a 10 minute drive or easy T commute to from BC.

Author:
More inside
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:17:10 07/22/17 Sat
In reply to: Needs to be easy to get to. 's message, "Dance school recommendations near Boston College?" on 16:19:54 07/22/17 Sat

Dancer would have to travel a little further to some of the locations, but I bet people would be very helpful in getting them to class as OSC has always been one of the most college-friendly schools in the region. They're definitely one of the most competitive in the Boston area, more so than the one you posted or others that come up in the search for that area. Also make sure to check out BC's Irish dance club, could be another great experience for your dancer in addition to their dance school.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: My opinion of OSC was not high after their past shenanigans, but your post certainly lowered it even more.

Author:
unimpressed Bostonian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:42:16 07/23/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Let's keep the bashing out of it please

Author:
The response above was friendly and helpful.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:59:37 07/23/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Actually, the response above had bashed the other school mentioned in this thread, which is not something I consider friendly and helpful.

Author:
board reader
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:16:52 07/23/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: I am not in any way involved with OSC, was trying my best to answer the person's question honestly but respectfully.

Author:
AP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:59:40 07/23/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.