VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Really? Dd prefers the feises that give the fewest placements. Used to love a particular feis in CT that once gave 1 first, 1 second and 2 thirds to her group of 35. Placements meant more to her when they weren't automatically handed out to 50%.

Author:
to each her own
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:27:30 07/24/17 Mon
In reply to: dd 's message, "Well run ... would be nice if you placed a few more in Prizewinner.. group or 20 with 1,2,3 in each maybe place 1,2,2,3 ,3,3 and a few 4.th like most Feis do.. people travel a distance to go and enjoy it but with just 3 placements I think was a major let down for a lot of dancers .... I would pass on this next year not worth the $$$" on 07:50:30 07/24/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Agree. Honestly at this point my prizewinner dancer only cares about first place. She's happy to see how close she comes to that covered first when she gets her marks, but she's not really as excited about a 3rd place as she was when she was in AB, especially if they place 50%

Author:
Eyes on the prize
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:53 07/25/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.