VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Think may have seen the same NER TC do that. And agree, the dancer on the stage was watching the TC intently. And the TC was all over, several parents trying to watch the other dancers asked the TC to move or sit. TC basically flipped them off.

Author:
unbelievable
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:44:12 07/30/17 Sun
In reply to: coaching in center of hall 's message, "I watched a Oireachtas winner at Nans be coached extensively for all 3 rounds. I was completely shocked! The dancer looked lost in her set. But she managed some decent marks. Why was this allowed?" on 04:54:53 07/29/17 Sat

One parent told the TC she was rude and inconsiderate to the others trying to watch, and the TC laughed at her and went back to the rest of her gathered group at the back. It was absolutely embarrassing to watch a well-established school's TC behave in this manner.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Some of these TCs are truly out of control. I was in the back row of seats at the O a few years ago when multiple teachers from one MA school came in to watch the only dancer they had in my dd's comp of mid-teen girls. The girl was a lovely dancer and a nice kid, but you'd never know if it you listened to these TCs, who spoke disparagingly of her from toe point to final bow. It made me so sad. I lost all respect for that school that day.

Author:
longtime ID mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:08 07/30/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.