VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: WOW, any reason you gave an extremely narrow listing of Connecticut schools when there are so many good ones to choose from?

Author:
???
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:25:31 08/03/17 Thu
In reply to: Former dancer, now a guidance counselor! 's message, "See inside" on 05:33:48 08/02/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: WOW, the poster, who I do not know, was kind enough to post what she knows of NE schools. Nowhere in that post do I see anything claiming that this is a comprehensive listing. She seems to be simply and generously sharing what she knows. If you know of other ID schools not listed that welcome senior dancer transfers and are located close to college campuses, why don't you post the information instead of just criticizing someone else's contribution?

Author:
hmmm?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:26:30 08/03/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Why are you so defensive?

Author:
Hmmmmm?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:37 08/04/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'm not defensive at all. I don't know the helpful poster and I don't know you, the unhelpful, critical poster. I just hate seeing someone attack someone who was clearly trying to help. Especially since you offered no help at all yourself.

Author:
hmmm?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:54 08/04/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: http://www.neidt.org/connecticut

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:35:02 08/04/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: WOW yourself

Author:
OP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:09 08/04/17 Fri

I'm not FROM Connecticut. Sorry I don't know all the schools there as well as MA and NH. Once you get down to southweastern CT you run into a lot of MAR schools based out of New York City anyways. I tried to go with schools that I personally knew near colleges in Connecticut that attract a lot of out-of-New England students.

I listed more schools in one reply than anyone else on this thread did. I was trying to help by answering the original post to the best of my ability. If you want to read something sinister into that, go ahead. Or, you know, you could try and do something useful like add your own recommendations.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.