VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Why are you so defensive?

Author:
Hmmmmm?
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:24:37 08/04/17 Fri
In reply to: hmmm? 's message, "WOW, the poster, who I do not know, was kind enough to post what she knows of NE schools. Nowhere in that post do I see anything claiming that this is a comprehensive listing. She seems to be simply and generously sharing what she knows. If you know of other ID schools not listed that welcome senior dancer transfers and are located close to college campuses, why don't you post the information instead of just criticizing someone else's contribution?" on 17:26:30 08/03/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'm not defensive at all. I don't know the helpful poster and I don't know you, the unhelpful, critical poster. I just hate seeing someone attack someone who was clearly trying to help. Especially since you offered no help at all yourself.

Author:
hmmm?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:54 08/04/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.