VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: WOW yourself

Author:
OP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:36:09 08/04/17 Fri
In reply to: ??? 's message, "WOW, any reason you gave an extremely narrow listing of Connecticut schools when there are so many good ones to choose from?" on 08:25:31 08/03/17 Thu

I'm not FROM Connecticut. Sorry I don't know all the schools there as well as MA and NH. Once you get down to southweastern CT you run into a lot of MAR schools based out of New York City anyways. I tried to go with schools that I personally knew near colleges in Connecticut that attract a lot of out-of-New England students.

I listed more schools in one reply than anyone else on this thread did. I was trying to help by answering the original post to the best of my ability. If you want to read something sinister into that, go ahead. Or, you know, you could try and do something useful like add your own recommendations.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.