VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: I think it depends on your goals. Dd attended Dublin summer school

Author:
-
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:33:35 08/05/17 Sat
In reply to: Dance mom 's message, "If you could only afford one.. Riverdance camp or Camp Rince ceol..." on 08:20:37 07/30/17 Sun

She is 17, prelim, and does not plan to compete in college. Her goals for attending were to learn new choreography which might help w college team/club dancing, to be pushed physically and mentally, to travel to Ireland, and to see Trinity College for potential study abroad. She has no delusions about auditioning or being in a show someday. She just loves to dance. She had a wonderful experience--everything from navigating an overseas trip alone, meeting other dancers, and living in the dorm, to learning new steps, working hard, and dancing on the Riverdance stage. She considered the steps challenging and the volume of what they learned enormous. It was all she hoped it would be, given her personal goals. Several who were there that week were auditioning. Unsure if any were chosen.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: My teen daughter attended CRC for the first time this summer - she absolutely loved it!! I can't say enough good things about the camp, staff and counselors. Not only did my daughter have a great time and made new friends -she also improved and worked hard. She will be attending again next year.

Author:
DM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:21 08/07/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.