VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: I like what the southern region does- 2nd chance feises, some on same day- but only if different judges

Author:
worth a cheap flight
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:14:50 08/16/17 Wed
In reply to: Its too bad 's message, "Are we starting to see a turn in feiseanna? (more inside)" on 05:06:54 08/15/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: No one has mentioned the elephant in the room, so I will. We don't feis very often because of the shenanigans. Love the dance, hate the politics.

Author:
Bottom line
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:48:34 08/18/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I completely agree with you. That combined with the same judges all the time, combined with the cost....not worth it.

Author:
Sick of the drtama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:40:30 08/18/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: I wish we didn't have to feis but mandatory for champs to do them prior to majors and the O at our school.

Author:
Dance mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:04 08/20/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: New to ID

Author:
Dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:19:04 08/21/17 Mon

Daughter still in grades - do politics only tend to insert themselves at a higher level or do they extend into grades as well?

[> [> [> [> Subject: They can, depending on enmity between schools/judges and bad behavior on the part of parents (recording, for example).

Author:
Shouldn't be this way but it is
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:21:56 08/21/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: You don't really hav to worry about this much at the feis level, or even at regionals. The stakes aren't yet high enough to engender serious shenanigans. But for NANs and Worlds, some TCs and ACDRGs are willing to compromise their integrity. One NE ACDRG got caught but the punishment was not severe, which tells me that NEIDT has no problem with cheating whatsoever.

Author:
sad but true
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:17:30 11/22/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.