VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: I just called the hotel and found out that the room rate at the Marriott is $145 and that there is a non-refundable deposit of 1 night on the room reservation. I could not get any information on how many room are available in the block as the teachers have already booked. The hotel has a total of 409 rooms...more inside

Author:
DM
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:39:39 08/24/17 Thu
In reply to: MAmom 's message, "Seems like there r less hotels in the O block than in RI, ideas y? Not expecting the huge rush of years past?" on 05:15:42 08/24/17 Thu

My best guess looking at the NEIDT website and my limited knowledge of dance schools in our region is that we have 47 irish dance schools. If every school already booked just 2 rooms in the block, that's an estimated 94 rooms gone before the block opens up to the parents.

NEIDT - next year, can you block off all of the rooms at the Downtown Marriott for the 2018 NEO?

Good luck to everyone on Monday!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Musicians and ADs will have already booked as well. A hotel will typically not block the entire place for an event. Not an industry practice since the block is typically at a slightly lower rate and doesn't include all types of rooms available

Author:
executive suites, etc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:30 08/24/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: There are approximately 150 TCRG/ADCRGs in the region, if that helps.

Author:
x
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:00 08/25/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.