VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: First time Horgan feis where is stage? How do you get into amusement park?

Author:
First timer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:34:45 08/28/17 Mon
In reply to: ? 's message, "Will there be a competitor list for horgan feis?" on 15:34:18 08/27/17 Sun

Anyone attend the Horgan feis at Quassy Amusement Park before? I am a bit confused about logistics. I have a child dancing first thing in the morning around 8--I think--they never posted the final stage schedule over the weekend as promised. Is the stage actually inside the amusement park or in a facility next to it? If in the park, how do we gain admission to the park? I already paid the feis family entry fee. I don't want to pay $40 per person for amusement park entrance for rides we won't be using. Where are the dance numbers located? No info on website at all. I *think* my youngest is dancing around 8 AM. No time at that hour to be running around a 100 acre amusement park looking for the stage

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Info inside

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:36 08/28/17 Mon

It's a very small old fashioned and manageable amusement park. We went last year. I think it was 5.00 to park...that gets you into the amusement park. Ride tickets can be purchased per ride or bracelets for unlimited rides. Or you don't have to pay for any rides at all. You will see the stages. Last year my daughters grades stage was near the merry go round... There is also another stage under a pavilion. There was a table handing out Numbers when you walk towards the rides...Like I said, the park is small. You will see the stages. Hope this helps

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: To build on above reply, there is a map on Quassy's website that is very helpful for first timers, shows the location of the stages. But you'll have no trouble going that early because most everyone else there will be there for the feis o you can follow everyone else

Author:
Just have to pay to park, no ride fee unless you want to
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:20:38 08/28/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.