VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Ha Ha...we go back to the Tara Framingham! Guess that makes me a

Author:
Really really old mom
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:53:00 08/31/17 Thu
In reply to: really old mom 's message, "I smiled at your name because if all your Os have been in Prov, you're still fairly new! :) We were incredibly grateful for the Prov years after surviving 3 years of Stamford z(yuck) plus the terribly overcrowded Os in Cambridge, Newport etc." on 05:33:33 08/31/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I, too was at Stamford, Cambridge and Newport. Have to say Newport was worse as moms had to line up in hall by comp number, they would only let so many in to watch, clear ballrooms and let (more inside)

Author:
ancient history mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:57:29 08/31/17 Thu

the next group of moms in. The Island itself could not hold all the people, never mind the ballrooms. Cambridge would be second worst with a prominent dancer falling in hole in floor during practice and breaking his ankle; not being allowed in ballrooms for awards and almost missing daughter's podium placement. Stamford was great venue but just so far away. Loved Providence. Will hold judgment on Hartford until after the experience.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.