VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: If they are doing that then they are cheating, pure and simple.

Author:
fact
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:55:01 09/12/17 Tue
In reply to: ?? 's message, "How can a dancer dance solo's at "O" if they are using a 1st in Trad Set as the 1st earned in hard shoe in PZ.. The "O" syllabus states a 1st needed in HP or TJ. Can you file a complaint? Some schools are allowing this" on 12:57:27 09/12/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Unbelievable that two replies are DEFENDING this practice. Shame on you. NE region has its issues but we are one of the most legit in the US but you are helping to perpetuate corruption with your devil may care attitudes.

Author:
Senior dancr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:32:13 09/13/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I agree with you that nobody should be defending cheaters. I must disagree however when you say NE is one of the most legit regions. I see it as perhaps the least legit region of all, since it has such a well known and documented high tolerance for cheating by dancers, teachers and even judges.

Author:
sad to say
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:12:28 09/13/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.