VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: There really is quite a range, and may vary with the age and level of your dancer.

Author:
hth
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:46:10 09/29/17 Fri
In reply to: dm 's message, "Any suggestions on what length poodle socks for young competitor? I see ankle length, ultra low, championship length and don't know the ettiquette- thank you in advance- sorry if this is a silly question!" on 12:42:38 09/29/17 Fri

My best recommendation would be to buy something that seems 'in the middle' for the next feis, and then snap a quick photo when the dancers for that comp are all lined up. (I am assuming your daughter is in grades, but I'm not positive.) That way, armed with that photo, you can make your best determination of what the norm seems to be for that age/grade. Note: it will also depend on the height of your dancer, so look where the sock falls on the leg as opposed to the overall height of the sock, if that makes sense.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I would add in general it's best to be below the calf muscle.

Author:
hth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:43:41 09/30/17 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.