VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: don't misunderstand

Author:
"pesky facts" poster
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:31:58 05/21/18 Mon
In reply to: don't judge all NH by one entry 's message, "There are three NH schools: Murray, McDonough Grimes, and McGonagle, but many NH kids dance for MA schools" on 18:47:18 05/13/18 Sun

No, I'm not disparaging NH dancers (whether they dance for NH schools or otherwise)... I don't care where the kids are from I think they're all fantastic.

I was referring to the Original Poster ("NH Mom") suggesting that the feis was biased towards MA dancers.

My point was simply that given the fact that there are exponentially more MA schools represented at a feis, that it stands to reason that there would be more placements by dancers from MA schools at said feis.

Heck, even if every single one of the dancers from NH placed, they probably still wouldn't outnumber the placements from MA.

I think the bottom line take-away here is that the OP is clearly a grouch. :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.