VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: I certainly do not expect my TC to work as a slave

Author:
more inside - not AP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:26:52 05/25/18 Fri
In reply to: They are not slaves... 's message, "Do they get paid to be at the feis? If you expect them to be there, you should probably pay them to be there" on 05:26:58 05/25/18 Fri

However, I do expect my TC to stay up with latest trends, dance style and technique. I am paying for the expertise. As with any job I expect the TC should be continuously learning and working on professional development. My DD does not need support at a local feis what she does need is a TC that can address her questions about latest trends or challenges with choreography.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Those things won't usually be learned on the local feis circuit, but at the oireachtas and at majors.

Author:
our TC goes to those
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:25:47 05/25/18 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.