VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Feis web

Author:
Shannon
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:41:34 06/12/18 Tue

Just wondering if someone could explain why it takes so long for Feisweb to post Grades results and comments?? Feis Saturday and still nothing

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: I know! In prior years there were times they would be posted right after the feis was over. Maybe they are doing multiple feis in one weekend so it takes some time. I believe it’s a family run business. I wish it were quicker but they do a fantastic job. Hopefully today.

Author:
DanceMom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:53 06/12/18 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: They had both the ICC feis and the OSC feis in MA last weekend, and possibly a couple of NY feis. Give them time. If you placed you know it. If you're interested in other people's results that's just nosiness and you can wait. I'm in the latter group and I own up to it, but I have the perspective to know I'm not entitled.

Author:
patience is a virtue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:26:32 06/12/18 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: I don’t think there is anything wrong with wanting to read the judges comments. Grades dancers paid the same money as champ levels.

Author:
DanceMom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:57 06/12/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: More, actually. $10/dance times 5-6 dances is more than $30-40 for champs.

Author:
Dance mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:59:32 06/12/18 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: $30-$40 for champs? Nice try. My child danced in prelim to the tune of $52.

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:42 06/13/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Is that the total though? I think the pp is saying the per dance fee, which typically is $35 or $40 for prelim rather than $9 or $10 per dance for grades. Everyone pays the same family fee and feisweb fee when applicable which would bring prelim up closer to $55

Author:
Either way, prelim almost always cheaper than grades
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:55 06/13/18 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yeah. Most feiseanna charge a $20 family fee. $35 + $20 equals.....hey look at that.....$55. Gate fee for a grades dancer brings the total for ONE dancer up to $80+.

Author:
Nice try indeed.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:54:45 06/14/18 Thu

[> Subject: They had 4 this weekend. I'm sure it takes time to get all the results posted.

Author:
I think they have day jobs as well.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:24:55 06/12/18 Tue

[> Subject: Alan in my opinion is the best in the business these guys are unbelievable so he had a lot going on this weekend it will happen patiences patience...

Author:
Bigfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:19 06/12/18 Tue

[> Subject: ICC and O'Shea-Chaplin are up now

Author:
beginner dm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:39 06/12/18 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.