VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: This type of schedule may be all new to many of you, but dd has been feising since dinosaur days (19 years) and this was very common. Although it may not be convenient, it allows dancers a break between hard shoes and light shoe dances and gives them a different judge for half of their dances; we expected to spend the day and made lots of friends while there. Some still compete together after all these years.

Author:
find the silver lining
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:55:23 10/17/18 Wed
In reply to: Wasted money 's message, "I really do appreciate their early schedule, BUT the way this schedule was put together is difficult on a lot of families. Half of my kids dances are in the am and the other half late afternoon. It is completely impractical for us and will have to skip the afternoon dances which is frustrating. Many parents I’ve spoken to feel the same." on 20:01:32 10/16/18 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.