VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: The dancers in our school received full refunds from her; but they were adult about it. Did not pressure her, yell at her, demand things from her, nor did they post on EVERY message board. By your actions and posts you seem demanding and difficult to deal with. Maybe you didn't receive a refund because of the harrassment disparaging remarks you made.

Author:
Danielle is a class act!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:42:55 03/25/20 Wed
In reply to: ID Mom 's message, "Refusal to refund $ paid for Worlds make-up. Unethical?!?!" on 12:40:15 03/21/20 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: So it’s okay for her to refund some but not all? Do you get the ludicrousness of your statement? Moral of the story: don’t hire someone to do what you could do yourself. Unless you are blind or have no hands you can do makeup well enough. It’s the dancing they are watching.

Author:
Eyes rolling out of my head and across the floor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:25:10 03/25/20 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I keep seeing people posting on social media about how bored they and their kids are. Maybe these parents and dancers could spend some time using YouTube makeup tutorials and practice getting the look they want while we're all sheltering in place.

Author:
just a thought
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:57:57 03/25/20 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: Sad that you think that the OP was rude in any way. How do you know that? Is that what The make-up artist told you??You are “adults” It’s so sad that adults behave and post responses like that.

Author:
Mom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:54 03/27/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I didn't post about OP at all. I suggested makeup tutorials on YouTube. Not real sure why you made this comment in reply to mine..

Author:
just a thought again
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:35 03/27/20 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.